The Process at Broughton Sanctuary
You can register for the Hoffman Process at Broughton Sanctuary by paying a £500 deposit, using the form above.
Once your deposit is received, the Hoffman office will acknowledge your registration and email you with an enrolment form. You will also be asked to arrange a phone consultation with a member of the enrolment team. This call enables us to ensure that the course is appropriate for you, that the timing is right and that you’ll derive the greatest possible benefit from it. If at this point it turns out that the Process isn’t for you at this time, we will give you some recommendations and refund your deposit.
Costs, payment options and wait list
- If this Process is full and you would like to be put on the wait list, please email us or call (+44)1903 889 990
- Broughton Sanctuary offers three types of accommodation – twin, single with shared bathroom and premium single with en suite bathroom. All are fully catered (an additional supplement may apply for specific dietary types).
- Twin rooms are shared with one other person of the same gender. Single and premium single accommodation is allocated on a first-come, first served basis, and while the enrolment team will always attempt to provide you with your first choice, this can’t always be guaranteed.
- The Process starts on Saturday with registration at 9.00am. If you would like to arrive on the Friday evening, please indicate on your booking form. Additional supplements of payable to Broughton Sanctuary will apply for dinner, room and breakfast for twin and standard single rooms. These are charged at £264 for a twin/standard room and £456 for a premium room.
- Processes finish on the following Friday at 2.00pm. We recommend that you take the weekend following your Process as a further time of retreat if possible. We will provide you with a list of local hotels and bed and breakfasts.
- Your Hoffman Process balance payment is due three weeks before the Process begins and will be charged as £3,300 (shared twin room), £3,600 (single or premium room). Those opting for a premium room will also commit to paying an additional premium room upgrade supplement of £1,152 directly to Broughton Hall. The full cost of the Process at Broughton Sanctuary is therefore £3,800 (for shared twin accommodation with shared bathroom), £4,100 (for single accommodation with shared bathroom), and £5,252 for premium single en suite accommodation.
- If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and your enrolment has been approved.
- We highly recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions before reserving your place.
June 15-21: Broughton Sanctuary
June 15, 2024 - June 21, 2024
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Broughton Sanctuary