Hoffman Process Price
The 2024 price for the seven day Hoffman Process starts at £3,800 in any of our venues. Additional fees may apply for special diets or room preferences; the enrolment team will be able to answer any questions you might have.
A list of dates with availability can be found here.
You can find out a little more about each venue here.
Continuous Professional Development & VAT
The Hoffman Process and Hoffman Essentials are accredited for CPD, with the Process offering 63 hours of attendance to participants. What’s more, if you or your business are VAT registered and you are attending the Process for CPD, you may be able to claim VAT back as a business expense. Please check eligibility with your HR department, accountant or financial advisor for details before booking.
Your Process fee includes:
- A one-to-one consultation call with a member of the Hoffman enrolment team
- Comprehensive pre-course self-assessment materials and guidance from our enrolment team
- Full accommodation and beautifully-prepared meals in one of our exclusive venues (additional charges may apply for special diets and certain room types)
- Over 100 hours of Hoffman Process tuition, course materials and support
- Two follow-up sessions facilitated by a member of the Hoffman team within the first three months
- Access to our dedicated Post Process website, featuring a Hoffman toolkit and exclusive downloads
- A wealth of follow-up support and events, including regular free sessions led online by members of the Hoffman team
How do I register?
If you would like to enrol onto a Process, please visit our Process dates page and follow the instructions, or call us on (+44)1903 889 990. Places are subject to course availability and early registration is advised; please allow yourself time to complete the pre-course work and consultation calls.
A deposit of £500 is due upon registration, with the balance payable three weeks prior to your Process date.
Please note that your place on any Process is not guaranteed until we have spoken with you and received your enrolment documents. Please do not book any travel until this has happened.
We highly recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions below before booking.
If a Process is full, wait list places do often become available.
If you would like to be added to a wait list for a particular course, we ask that you register for a separate Hoffman Process where there is availability and add your preference for wait list dates. We will contact you to discuss the wait list status and enrolment steps.
Wait list places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, according to receipt of documentation. To be put onto the wait list, the following conditions must be met:
- A standard deposit of £500 for a course with availability must have been received (our normal terms and conditions apply)
- Documentation, including the enrolment form and (in some cases) pre-course work must have been completed, returned and acknowledged by us.
- When a place becomes available on a full Process, we will offer the place to the person who is the most prepared. On acceptance of the place, the full fee balance will be payable.
To see upcoming Process dates and availability, click here.
Parachute places offer the unique opportunity to attend the 7-day residential Hoffman Process at a discounted rate. They are ideal for participants who are able to take up last-minute places that would otherwise go unfilled. Unlike a wait list place (which specifies a particular Process date), parachute places could be for any Process, and will usually only be offered in the week leading up to a Process start date.
Parachute places are available to people who are robust, fully engaged, not in any active addiction and with no history of childhood trauma (unless this has previously been discussed in therapy). It also helps if it’s easy for you to make domestic and work arrangements so you can take up a place with only a few days notice.
When you’re ready to register, we ask you to pay a £500 deposit and complete a short enrolment form. You can find more details and the booking link here.
Hoffman has a long history of helping people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford the full Process fees. In 2017, Hoffman launched an exciting partnership with the charity Earth Community Trust to set up a Hoffman scholarship fund. The aim of the fund is to support people such as teachers, therapists, foster parents, youth and social workers, emergency workers, carers, humanitarians, health practitioners and individuals who give to society and their own communities holistically through their actions.
Applicants who wish to apply for a subsidised Process place via the scholarship fund can find out more here.
Please note, we never offer 100% funded places on the Hoffman Process. The level of financial support we undertake to provide to applicants remains at our discretion and will vary on a case-by-case basis. Successful scholarship applicants agree to provide a case study for us after their Process. Case studies can be completely anonymous, but we would want to disclose your sex, age and area of occupation.
Payment plans allow you to spread 50% of the cost of the Hoffman Process over a 6 month period.
If you would like to take advantage of a payment plan, please advise us when you enrol. You will still be required to pay the standard deposit and complete the registration procedure, at which point we will issue you with a promissory note and your payment structure (usually scheduled as below):
- Standard deposit: £500 payable on registration
- Interim balance: 50% of the full Process price minus the £500 deposit, due four weeks before the Process begins.
- 6 x monthly instalments: The remaining 50% balance, spread over six payments, due monthly after your Process has taken place