Hoffman Process Price
The Hoffman Process course fee is currently £2,950 (inc VAT).
From 1 September 2018, this price will rise to £3,200. Online bookings made until midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 August 2018 will be charged at the current rate.
We believe that the Process offers exceptional value for money, and our participants agree. When we surveyed the attendees of ten Hoffman Processes, more than 97% rated its value as ‘good’ or excellent.’
The cost of the Process is divided up as follows:
£530 Accommodation and meals from Saturday morning to Friday lunchtime
£963 Pre-course assessment, course tuition and follow-up sessions
£205 Course materials, including workbook and items to take away
£492 VAT @ 20%*
£760 Hoffman Institute operations/overheads
*If you or your business are VAT registered you can claim this back as a business expense.
Your Process fee includes:
- A one-to-one consultation call with a member of the Hoffman enrolment team
- Comprehensive pre-course self-assessment materials and guidance from our enrolment team
- Individual call from the Hoffman Process facilitator who will be guiding you through your course
- All accommodation and beautifully prepared meals in our exclusive retreat centre
- Over 100 hours of Hoffman Process tuition, course materials and support
- Two Hoffman facilitated follow-up sessions within the first three months
- Access to our dedicated Post Process website, featuring the Hoffman toolkit and exclusive downloads
How do I register?
If you would like to enrol onto a Process, please visit our Process Dates page and follow the instructions, or call the enrolment team on (+44)1903 889 990. A deposit of £500 is due upon registration, with the balance payable four weeks prior to your Process date. Places are subject to course availability and early registration is advised.
If booking within 5 days of a Process start date, you must contact us to ensure that you have plenty of time to complete the pre-course work and consultation calls.
Please note that your place on any Process is not guaranteed until we have spoken with you about the course. If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have had a chat and approved your enrolment form.
We highly recommend that you read our Booking Terms and Conditions and the additional information below before booking.
Our Bank Details
Our bank details are:
Name: Hoffman Institute UK Ltd
Account No: 46027858
Sort Code: 60 01 18
Bank: Nat West Bank, 57 High Street, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9ST
REFERENCE: Your name (Please put your full name for our reference, or we will not be able to reconcile your payment to you)
BIC CODE: NWBKGB2L
We will be in touch to confirm receipt of payment once we have received your funds.
If you’re paying your deposit, please note that the remaining balance will be payable four weeks prior to your Process date. Please note that your place is not confirmed until we have checked course availability.
If you’re coming from overseas, please do not book any flights until we have spoken to you and approved your enrolment form.
If a Process is full, it is possible to be put on a wait list as long as you have already enroled with us, paid a deposit and booked a course date.
Wait list places are offered on a first come, first served basis, according to receipt of pre-course work. To be put onto the wait list, the following conditions must be met:
- A standard deposit of £500 for a course with availability must have been received. Our normal terms and conditions apply
- Documentation, including the enrolment form and (in some cases) pre-course work must have been completed, returned and acknowledged by us.
- When a place becomes available on a full Process, we will offer the place to person who is the most prepared. On acceptance of the place, the full fee balance will be payable.
To see upcoming Process dates and availability, click here.
Hoffman has a long history of helping people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford the full Process fees. In 2017 Hoffman launched an exciting partnership with Earth Community Trust Charity to set up a Hoffman scholarship fund. The aim of the fund is to support people such as teachers, therapists, foster parents, youth and social workers, emergency workers, carers, humanitarians and health practitioners who give to society and their own communities holistically through their actions, but who may not be in a position to afford the Hoffman Process.
Please note, we never offer 100% funded places on the Hoffman Process. The level of financial support we undertake to provide to applicants remains at our discretion and will vary on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants who wish to apply for a subsidised Process place can find out more here.
Successful scholarship applicants agree to provide a case study for us after their Process. Case studies can be completely anonymous, but we would want to disclose your sex, age and area of occupation.
Payment plans allow you to spread 50% of the cost of the Hoffman Process over a 6 month period.
If you would like to take advantage of a payment plan, please advise us when you enrol. You will still be required to pay the standard deposit and complete the registration procedure, at which point we will issue you with a promissory note and your payment structure will be scheduled as below.
Standard deposit: £500
Balance on first 50% £1010
Installments on second 50% 6 x £240m = £1,440
How do I register?
If you would like to enrol onto a Process you can either reserve your place online, or alternatively call the Enrolment Team on +44(0)1903 88 99 90.
Please remember that your place on the Process is not guaranteed until we have spoken with you, received and approved your Enrolment Form and subject to course availability.
The Hoffman Process course fee is currently £2,950 (inc VAT). From 1 September 2018, this price will rise to £3,200. Online bookings made until midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 August 2018 will be charged at the current rate.
A deposit of £500 is due upon registration and the balance is payable four weeks prior to your Process date. You can register and pay online with a debit/credit card, or alternatively call the office to discuss other registration options.
We highly recommend that you read our Booking Terms and Conditions before reserving your place. If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and approved your Registration.
Standby offers a £500 discount to people who are already registered for the Process and have returned all documentation, but who could also attend an earlier course if offered a last-minute place. Standby places are offered when a client informs us that they won’t be able to attend in the week leading up to the start of a course and when there is nobody on the wait list who is ready or able to take up that place at very short notice – up to 72 hours before the course is due to start. To be offered a standby place, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have paid the standard deposit of £500, and completed and returned all documentation satisfactorily, including your pre-course work
- If a place becomes available on a full Process and a wait list is in operation, it will be offered to those on the wait list first, and then to those on standby
- If you are offered a standby place, the remaining balance must be paid immediately less a £500 discount on the total price of the course to qualify. Unfortunately, if you fail to do so, the place will be offered to the next person on standby
There are no guarantees that a standby place will become available on any specific Process week.