Hoffman Process Price
The Hoffman Process course fee is £3,200 inc VAT*
We believe that the Process offers exceptional value for money, and our participants agree. When we surveyed the attendees of ten Hoffman Processes, more than 97% rated its value as ‘good’ or ‘excellent.’
Your Process fee includes:
- A one-to-one consultation call with a member of the Hoffman enrolment team
- Comprehensive pre-course self-assessment materials and guidance from our enrolment team
- Full accommodation and beautifully-prepared meals in one of our exclusive retreat centres (extra charges may apply for single rooms and special diets)
- Over 100 hours of Hoffman Process tuition, course materials and support
- Two Hoffman-facilitated follow-up sessions within the first three months
- Access to our dedicated Post Process website, featuring the Hoffman toolkit and exclusive downloads
*£3,200 is the standard course fee for Hoffman Processes taking place at Florence House in East Sussex in 2019. The price for the Process at other venues and in 2020 is still being finalised.
If you or your business are VAT registered and you are attending the Process for CPD, you may be able to claim VAT back as a business expense. Please check eligibility with your HR department, accountant or financial advisor for details before booking.
How do I register?
If you would like to enrol onto a Process, please visit our Process dates page and follow the instructions, or call the enrolment team on (+44)1903 889 990. A deposit of £500 is due upon registration, with the balance payable four weeks prior to your Process date. Places are subject to course availability and early registration is advised.
If booking within three weeks of a Process start date, you must contact us to ensure that you have plenty of time to complete the pre-course work and consultation calls.
Please note that your place on any Process is not guaranteed until we have received and approved your pre-course work. If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until this has happened.
We highly recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions and the additional information below before booking.
Our Bank Details
Our bank details are:
Name: Hoffman Institute UK Ltd
Account No: 46027858
Sort Code: 60 01 18
Bank: Nat West Bank, 57 High Street, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9ST
REFERENCE: Your name (Please put your full name for our reference, or we will not be able to reconcile your payment to you)
BIC CODE: NWBKGB2L
We will be in touch to confirm receipt of payment once we have received your funds.
If you’re paying your deposit, please note that the remaining balance will be payable four weeks prior to your Process date.
If a Process is full, it is possible to be put on a wait list as long as you have already enrolled with us, paid a deposit and booked a course date.
Wait list places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, according to receipt of documentation. To be put onto the wait list, the following conditions must be met:
- A standard deposit of £500 for a course with availability must have been received (our normal terms and conditions apply)
- Documentation, including the enrolment form and (in some cases) pre-course work must have been completed, returned and acknowledged by us.
- When a place becomes available on a full Process, we will offer the place to person who is the most prepared. On acceptance of the place, the full fee balance will be payable.
To see upcoming Process dates and availability, click here.
Hoffman has a long history of helping people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford the full Process fees. In 2017 Hoffman launched an exciting partnership with the charity Earth Community Trust to set up a Hoffman scholarship fund. The aim of the fund is to support people such as teachers, therapists, foster parents, youth and social workers, emergency workers, carers, humanitarians and health practitioners who give to society and their own communities holistically through their actions, but who may not be in a position to afford the Hoffman Process.
Please note, we never offer 100% funded places on the Hoffman Process and rarely offer scholarships over 50%. The level of financial support we undertake to provide to applicants remains at our discretion and will vary on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants who wish to apply for a subsidised Process place can find out more here.
Successful scholarship applicants agree to provide a case study for us after their Process. Case studies can be completely anonymous, but we would want to disclose your sex, age and area of occupation.
Payment plans allow you to spread 50% of the cost of the Hoffman Process over a 6 month period.
If you would like to take advantage of a payment plan, please advise us when you enrol. You will still be required to pay the standard deposit and complete the registration procedure, at which point we will issue you with a promissory note and your payment structure will be scheduled as below.
Standard deposit: £500
Balance on first 50% £1,140
Instalments on second 50% 6 x £260 pcm = £1,560
Standby offers a £500 discount to people who are already registered for the Process and have returned all documentation, but who could also attend an earlier course if offered a last-minute place. Standby places are offered when a client informs us that they won’t be able to attend in the week leading up to the start of a course and when there is nobody on the wait list who is ready or able to take up that place at very short notice – sometmes less than a week before the course is due to start. To be offered a standby place, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have paid the standard deposit of £500, and completed and returned all documentation satisfactorily, including your pre-course work
- If a place becomes available on a full Process and a wait list is in operation, it will be offered to those on the wait list first, and then to those on standby
- If you are offered a standby place, the remaining balance must be paid immediately less a £500 discount on the total price of the course. Unfortunately, if you fail to do so, the place will be offered to the next person on standby
There are no guarantees that a standby place will become available on any specific Process week.