Meet the Hoffman team
We are proud to introduce our amazing team who look after you before, during and after your Process.
Our Vision at Hoffman is:
- to provide a global model for personal development
- to make personal development acceptable, accepted, and accessible worldwide
- to effect a change in society towards peace and contentment
We achieve this by:
- seeking out and implementing best practice
- ensuring high levels of staff training
- responding to new developments and teachings
- keeping up to date with research
- ensuring client confidentiality and safety
- offering scholarship to those of limited means
Hoffman UK is committed to actively dismantling structural racism both within our organisation and in society at large. We recognise the pervasive nature of racism and understand our responsibility to actively combat it. You can read more about the work we are undertaking to cultivate a discrimination-free environment in our Anti-Racism Stament of Intent here
We always announce vacancies and training opportunities at Hoffman through our monthly e-newsletters first. If you don’t already receive a copy, click here to sign up – we won’t share your details and you can unsubscribe at any time.