Closure evenings are held on the last Thursday evening of each Process and are an amazing way to reconnect and revive your Process experience. Closure is open to all Hoffman grads, so feel free to come with a Hoffman buddy. Many Process groups return on their anniversary and we are always delighted to meet Hoffman graduates who did their Process overseas.
Closure starts at 5pm prompt, and we aim to finish by 10pm. Dinner is on us.
If you know someone on the Process (whether a friend or family member), please share that with the office when you book, as we’ll need to check with them that they are happy for you to come. They may prefer to keep their Process separate from their personal world for a bit longer, and we ask you to be respectful of their wishes if that’s the case. It’s also not possible for you to attend the Closure of a spouse/partner or child, although we would love to see you at any Welcome Home.
- Experience the peace and beauty of your Ceremony of Integration again.
- Re-experience the visualisations around forgiveness, connecting with your parents and spirit.
- Meet up with Hoffman facilitators and other graduates attending Closure.
- Hear inspiring stories from other graduates and share your own.
- Enjoy the celebratory dinner with participants who have just finished the Process.
Numbers are sometimes limited, so please book in advance with the Hoffman office by email: email@example.com or call us +44(0) 1903 88 99 90. A list of dates is below and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Post-Process support events take place regularly throughout the year. You can see a summary by date on the Post Process Events page here.