Finding Love: 3-day retreat
A three-day residential workshop in France (18-21 July) for people in search of a loving relationship. This retreat is presented by Hoffman UK and hosted by Matthew and Emma Pruen at The French Retreat, near Bordeaux.
Dates: Thursday 18 – Sunday 21 July 2019
Price: £620 per person. Price includes three days of tuition in a stunning retreat venue with swimming pool, all meals, refreshments, twin accommodation and airport transfers from Bordeaux.
Suitable for: People who are not currently in a relationship. You are welcome to come alone or with a friend, even if they haven’t done the Hoffman Process.
- Are you beginning to think that there’s no-one out there that ‘gets you’?
- Do you find yourself falling in love or wasting time with the wrong people again and again?
- Do you sit online looking at profiles and wondering why you’re not finding your perfect match?
- Have you just come out of a long relationship and are nervous about finding someone new?
- Have you already given up hope that there is someone out there for you?
About the course
Looking for love can be a vulnerable and testing experience. Expectations – family, social, and our own – can conspire to spin us into a vicious cycle of shame-beliefs, fears and repeating negative patterns. But it doesn’t have to be this way. By examining and challenging those patterns in a compassionate light, we can improve our understanding of why we make the choices we do, and break through to a future in tune with our heart’s truest desires.
Matthew and Emma Pruen have drawn from over 20 combined years of Hoffman Process facilitating and relationship coaching (Matthew) and self-esteem coaching and shamanic work (Emma) – as well as other wisdom traditions – to design three days of self-empowering, experiential learning in the unique setting of their beautiful retreat in the glorious French countryside.
Each day combines a mix of group teaching and integration time. The intention is to harness the alchemy of a group of kindred spirits, all willing to be vulnerable together, and a powerful mix of tools and practices, to support real breakthrough in each participant’s personal vision of loving relationship.
Who is the retreat for?
The retreat is open to any open-hearted, curious people. It is not necessary to have completed the Hoffman Process. All we ask is that participants come in a spirit of willingness to be vulnerable and honest with themselves and others in a confidential setting.
What the retreat will offer:
- Learning how to optimise your chances of attracting and sustaining healthy love
- Increasing your capacity for intimacy and commitment
- Clarity on your relationship priorities
- A range of tools for more effective understanding of self and others and healthy communication
- New awareness on how the past affects the present
- Creating a vision of the relationship you heart truly desires
- Navigating the cycle all relationships go through and learning how to manage each stage well
- Conquering negativity and cynicism
The workshop is held in South West France at The French Retreat, near Bordeaux, from 18th-21st July. You are welcome to arrive any time after lunch on Thursday 18th for a 5pm start. We’ll finish after lunch on Sunday 21st, in time for you to catch flights departing from Bordeaux after 5pm.
This breathtaking location enables us to offer some exceptional experiences in nature. It provides a perfectly secluded retreat atmosphere to support participants in having the breakthroughs they are looking for. Each day allows for personal integration time, where you can read by the pool, take a massage or walk in the French countryside.
- The retreat includes airport transfers from Bordeaux plus all meals and refreshments.
- The workshop content spans three days; there is not the option just to do one day on its own.
- The cost for the workshop is £620 per person.
- Optional massage, holistic treatments, yoga, salt-water swimming pool, mountain bikes and walks in the French Countryside are available (some at an extra charge)
- The fee for this workshop is non-transferable. Last-minute cancellations may be subject to an admin fee. Bookings cancelled within seven days of the start of the course will not be refunded.
To benefit fully from your workshop or retreat, please do make sure that the course you are booking reflects your current circumstance. Details of other Hoffman relationship workshops and retreats in London and France can be found here.
Confidentiality notice: Please note that this event is held in conjunction with Matthew and Emma Pruen of the French Retreat. Any information you provide relating to the event, including pre-course work and post-retreat feedback, may be shared between the Hoffman UK office and French Retreat in order to facilitate your booking. If you have any concerns about this, please contact the Hoffman office on 01903 88 99 90 or email email@example.com
‘A powerful week in France, a way to re-engage with the Hoffman philosophy and tools but in far more relaxed way than the Process…’
‘The setting is lovely and the hosting and facilitation was impressive and welcoming. Go for it!’
‘Truly magical! The location and food were out-of-this-world and the workshops extremely interesting and insightful. I’d go again in a heartbeat!’