Our two-day The Hoffman Essentials workshop gives you the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the Hoffman tools and techniques, and to quickly learn how you can get much more out of your life. This workshop will take place via Zoom, enabling you to learn and implement practices from the comfort of your own home.
The workshop will be led by two Hoffman Process facilitators. The facilitated sessions are augmented by a range of solo exercises, experiential activities, work in small and larger groups and an evening assignment. Most activities will take place in front of the screen, however some will be away from it. You’ll be given a full briefing on everything you’ll need before you begin.
Participant numbers are limited, to ensure that every participant can be offered individual attention from the workshop leaders, as well as having ample opportunity to ask questions.
‘The Hoffman Essentials course was everything I had hoped it would be – and more. So much was packed into the two days – incredible! The running of it was super slick and the facilitators both so warm and smart and wonderful. I came out of the weekend having had some great revelations and ‘scales from the eyes’ moments, as well as a lot of cathartic processing of stuff and some new friendships to boot. Highly highly recommend this course to anyone – everyone in fact!’ ~ Emma, Hoffman Essentials participant
What you’ll gain:
- Learn to access your Quadrinity, the four aspects of your being, and to increase your emotional intelligence
- Become more aware of your conditioned ways of reacting and thinking; and know that your past doesn’t need to dictate your present
- Learn how to identify your emotional baggage and recognise what’s no longer serving you
- Experience practical tools that you can immediately put to use in your life
- Discover your innate capacity for love, compassion, and forgiveness for self and others
- Learn practices that will allow you to become more present to yourself and the others around you
- Build resilience for times of challenge
In addition, the course fee includes:
- Short preparatory exercises designed to give you greater awareness of the areas you wish to work on
- A follow up group reunion call to see how you’re progressing
- Workbook and audio recordings for you to keep
- Access to a dedicated area of the Hoffman website with tools and resources for you to access
- The invitation to join future events with others who have done the Hoffman Essentials
- £100 discount on a future residential seven-day Hoffman Process, valid for one year.
‘An excellent experience – a very powerful programme, delivered over just two days at a thoroughly affordable price.’ ~ Christopher, Hoffman Essentials participant
Dates: Saturday 27 & Sunday 28 July
Timing: 9.00am – 5.00pm UK time. We ask that all attendees commit fully to these timings; there will be regular breaks and an extended lunch break on both days.
Cost: £250 per person for the weekend **Our Early Bird offer of £195 ends on Friday 5 July
‘The exercises really helped me to explore and to understand so many of my issues from a completely different perspective and the insights feel lasting. The group felt really safe and there was enough space for everyone to be heard that wanted to share, without the feeling of being rushed. The programme itself and the aftercare and the materials are so well thought through and really make the whole process incredibly rewarding.’ ~ Hoffman Essentials participant
Confidentiality is important in this workshop so that all participants feel safe to be fully self-expressed and (if desired), to share their experiences. By registering for this workshop, you agree to not discuss any other participant’s experience or anything that another person shares in a way in which that participant can in any way be identified. You also agree to not audio or video tape any portion of the session and, wherever possible, to keep your own camera switched on in order that we are all visible and present to each other. This helps to enhance trust and community. We require that you are in a private, quiet place at home or at work where you will be not be interrupted or overheard.
The Hoffman Essentials Two-Day workshop, July 2024
July 27, 2024 - July 28, 2024
9:00 am - 5:00 pm