Booking your Hoffman Process
If you would like to enrol onto a Process you can either reserve your place online or call the enrolment team on (+44)1903 889 990
Please remember that your place on the Process is subject to course availability and is not guaranteed until we have spoken with you and approved your completed Enrolment Form.
Please note: this page only contains terms and conditions about our booking procedures, including cancellations, moving courses and our refund policy. Our full terms and conditions, which you are required to read, are here. If you have any questions before agreeing to any of the terms and conditions, please contact us on (+44)1903 889 990
Booking Terms and Conditions
Prices quoted by us are inclusive of accommodation, meals, tuition, all course materials, follow up support groups and VAT. No reduction in fees will be made for non-participation in any aspect of the course, including meals and support groups.
Cancellation and refund policy
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the postal address below, or by email.
- If you cancel more than 12 weeks (3 months) before the course begins your deposit will be refunded to you, or transferred to a later date, at no extra charge.
- If you cancel between 2 and 12 weeks before the course start date, we will return any course fees, but retain your £500 deposit. The exception to this is if, after checking your Enrolment Form, the Hoffman institute decides that the course is not suitable for you. In this case, your deposit will be fully refunded.
- In agreement with WorldPay online booking terms and conditions, you have the right to cancel any payment made via WorldPay within 7 working days of making the online booking.
- If you cancel within 2 weeks of the course start date, or if you do not attend the first course session, or if you withdraw from the course after the start of the first course session, no part of the fee will be refunded.
- If you are asked to leave the Process for breaching these Terms and Conditions, or if you are in breach of our Process Ground Rules, no part of the course fee will be refunded.
Policy for changing course date
If you suffer from sudden ill health or close bereavement, please contact the Institute immediately in writing. Your course fee can be suspended until a suitable alternative date can be found. Refunds may be considered if a medical certificate is provided. If you want to move for another reason (e.g. work, personal or family plans change), we reserve the right to levy a charge of £50 to cover our associated administrative costs.
Cancellations and changes to courses by the Hoffman Institute
The Hoffman Institute will make every effort to provide the programme agreed. However, we reserve the right to alter or cancel the venue or date of a course for any cause beyond our reasonable control. In the very unlikely event that a course is cancelled, you may transfer your registration to another course or receive a full refund of monies paid to us. Our liability will be limited to that refund and the Hoffman Institute will not be liable for any other direct or indirect loss, cost or expense, of any nature, however caused.
Company Contact Details
The Hoffman Institute UK Limited, Quay House, Arundel, West Sussex BN18 9DF
Tel: +44 (0)1903 88 99 90
Hoffman Institute UK Limited, Registered in England and Wales
Number: 4290404 at: Quay House, River Road, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9DF