We’re recruiting for a full-time or part-time Hoffman Process Enrolment Coordinator to join our busy office team in Arundel, West Sussex. Our offices are open Monday to Friday. The role may also involve attending events in London and East Sussex.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Speaking to prospective clients about our courses
- Managing our enrolment procedure and liaising with our teaching team
- Liaising and communicating with Hoffman Process Graduates
- Maintaining our therapist network and making referrals
- Helping at Hoffman events
- Process administration and record keeping
- A passion for self development and knowledge of various therapeutic modalities
- Highly organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional phone manner and listening skills
- Able to gather information while maintaining complete confidentiality
- Reliable, flexible and able to manage own workload effectively
- Understanding of the flow of enrolment & registration processes
- Compassionate and supportive, while maintaining appropriate boundaries
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in a recognised form of counselling or therapeutic practice
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge and experience of standard administrative practices and procedures
- Able to build a good rapport with clients and the rest of the Hoffman team
- Already a Hoffman Graduate or willing to participate in the Hoffman Process
Salary in the region of £28-30K pro-rata and dependent on experience. Please note that references will be required.
To apply, send your CV with a covering letter by Friday 28 April to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Serena Gordon.