Our conference venue is Oxon Hoath, Carpenters Lane, Hadlow, TN11 9SS.
Tel: +44(0)1732 811 071
The town of Hadlow is approximately 40 miles South-East of London, and Oxon Hoath has good road and rail links from airports and central London. Its nearest train station is Tonbridge.
Travelling By Road:
Oxon Hoath is approximately an hour’s drive from Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and around an hour and a half by road from central London. The postcode for SatNav is TN11 9SS.
From the M25, eastbound (anticlockwise)
- At the junction of the M25 and M26 (J5) take the A21 (South) towards Sevenoaks and Hastings.
- After about 10 miles take the A26 towards Tonbridge.
- Stay on the A26 through the industrial outskirts of Tonbridge following signs to Maidstone and then Hadlow.
- As you enter Hadlow on the A26, turn sharp left into Carpenters Lane, about 150 yards past Hadlow Agricultural College on the left.
- Stay on Carpenters Lane (bearing left at the two forks) for about a mile then turn right at the little crossroads into Oxenhoath Road.
- The house is signposted about 500 yards on the right, landmarked by a white Tudor-style lodge cottage at the entrance to the Estate.
- Follow the drive over 2 cattle grids, until you see the house on your right. Please respect the speed limit of 15mph.
Travelling By Rail:
The nearest rail station to Oxon Hoath is Tonbridge, which is approximately five miles from the venue. There are several trains per hour from London and surrounding airports (you may have to change at a London station if travelling from an airport) and the journey time is 1-2 hours, including any changes.
Tickets can usually be collected at the station of departure using a booking code or the card that was used to purchase the tickets.
If you are travelling to the venue by train, we’ll be happy to book you a taxi from Tonbridge station to Oxon Hoath. If you’d rather make your own way, recommended companies are: Tonbridge Taxis: 01732 773300 or Streamline: 01732 505050 and the fare should be around £20 or less.