The Hoffman Essentials two-day workshop
Plunge in and experience the renowned Hoffman tools, techniques and practices
Our two-day The Hoffman Essentials workshop gives you the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the Hoffman tools and techniques, and to quickly learn how you can get much more out of your life. This workshop will take place via Zoom, enabling you to learn and implement practices from the comfort of your own home.
The workshop will be led by two Supervising Hoffman Process facilitators. The facilitated sessions are augmented by a range of solo exercises, experiential activities, work in small and larger groups and an evening assignment. Most activities will take place in front of the screen, however some will be away from it. You’ll be given a full briefing on everything you’ll need before you begin.
Participant numbers are limited, to ensure that every participant can be offered individual attention from the workshop leaders, as well as having ample opportunity to ask questions.
This is a chance to explore and learn some fantastic life tools that really work. Already, 48 hours later, I have used several of them in my daily life and worked through some tasks I have been avoiding for weeks and months. July 2020 Hoffman Essentials participant
What you’ll gain:
- Learn to access your Quadrinity, the four aspects of your being, and to increase your emotional intelligence
- Become more aware of your conditioned ways of reacting and thinking; and know that your past doesn’t need to dictate your present
- Learn how to identify your emotional baggage and recognise what’s no longer serving you
- Experience practical tools that you can continue to use in your life
- Discover your innate capacity for love, compassion, and forgiveness for self and others
- Learn practices that will allow you to become more present to yourself and the others around you
- Build resilience in these challenging times
In addition, the course fee includes:
- Short preparatory exercises designed to give you greater awareness of the areas you wish to work on
- A pre-course call to discuss what you’d like to gain from the weekend
- A post-course check-in call with a member of the Hoffman team to solidify your learning and suggest next steps
- A follow up group reunion call to see how you’re progressing
- Workbook and audio recordings for you to keep
- £100 discount on a future residential seven-day Hoffman Process. Valid for one year.
A really well structured weekend training, packing an enormous amount into 2 days, without overwhelming me. And a great mix of listening/doing/reflecting/sharing/evaluating. Thank you. July 2020 Hoffman Essentials participant
Dates: Saturday 12 & 13 December
Timing: 9.30am – 5.00pm. There will be regular breaks and an extended lunch break on both days.
Cost: £250 per person for the weekend ** Our limited Early Bird offer of £195 ends on Friday 27 November*
Thank you so much for this weekend. I feel like I’ve been through about a month’s worth of work and have found the course so informative. I will definitely be taking a lot of what I have learned and using the tools to (hopefully) improve my life and self-worth. I would absolutely recommend anyone to go on this course. July 2020 Hoffman Essentials participant
A note on confidentiality:
Confidentiality is important in this workshop so that all participants feel safe to be fully self-expressed and (if desired), to share their experiences. By registering for this workshop, you agree to not discuss any other participant’s experience or anything that another person shares in a way in which that participant can in any way be identified. You also agree to not audio or video tape any portion of the session and, wherever possible, to keep your own camera switched on in order that we are all visible and present to each other. This helps to enhance trust and community.
If you have any questions about The Hoffman Essentials, we’d be happy to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on +44(0) 1903 88 99 90
- The Hoffman Essentials Two-Day workshop, 12 & 13 December: EARLY BIRD
December 12, 2020 - December 13, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm