You can register for the Hoffman Process by paying a £500 deposit using the form above. Once your deposit is received, the Hoffman office will acknowledge your registration and email you with an enrolment form. You will also be asked to arrange a phone consultation with a member of the enrolment team. This call enables us to ensure that the course is appropriate for you, that the timing is right and that you’ll derive the greatest possible benefit from it. If at this point it turns out that the Process isn’t for you at this time, we will give you some recommendations and refund your deposit.
Please note that this Process is held at Broughton Hall in Yorkshire with the option to arrive the evening before*. The cost of the Hoffman Process at Broughton Hall is £3,500.
Costs, payment options and wait list
- Information about payment options is available here.
- If this Process is full and you would like to be put on the wait list, please email us or call (+44)1903 889 990
- Fully catered accommodation at Broughton Hall is included in the Process fee. Standard rooms are shared with up to two people of the same gender.
- Single and premium accommodation is available on this Process at additional charge, on a first-come, first served basis. Please ask about availability during your enrolment call.
- The Process starts on Saturday with registration at 9am. It is possible to arrive the night before, at an additional cost – this option will be explained to you in your registration email.
- Processes finish on the following Friday at 2pm. We recommend that you take the weekend following your Process as a further time of retreat if possible. We will provide you with a list of local hotels and bed and breakfasts.
- If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and your enrolment has been approved.
- We highly recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions before reserving your place.
- Process: September 7-13: Broughton Hall, Skipton, Yorkshire
September 7, 2019 - September 13, 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Broughton Hall