The Reconnection Day offers graduates the opportunity to revisit the Hoffman tools, meet up with other grads and reconnect to that lovely ‘Hoffman Vibe’!
Perhaps your Process feels like a distant memory right now, but you wish to remind yourself of how the Hoffman tools can support you to make positive life changes. Or perhaps you’re facing a life challenge be it work, relationships, health, stress or self esteem, which you know will be supported through reconnecting to the Hoffman experience.
These workshops are led by Hoffman Teachers and allow graduates to re-visit the tools and techniques, working through any current issues in their lives. Come and connect and join in the group work as well as continuing your own journey. Wend your way home full of insights, inspiring visions, joy and light.
What will I gain from a Reconnection Day?
* Check in and rebalance your Quadrinity.
* Reconnect to your Spirit and develop simple, daily practices to maintain that connection.
* Refresh your use of the Process tools.
* Revisit the tools that can support you in your life and all of your relationships.
* Remind you of your Process insights and reinforce your positive changes.
* Rekindle a sense of community.
* Refresh your vision, identifying and overcoming any blocks you may have to achieving it.
* Laugh, smile and have fun!
Date: Saturday 19 May
Time: Arrive from 9.30am for a prompt 10am start. We aim to finish by 5pm.
Cost: £90 per person or you can invite a Hoffman Buddy at the special discounted rate of £160 for both of you.
Venue: Art Worker’s Guild 6 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AT
Book your place using the Paypal form below, or if you have any questions, please call the office on 01903 88 99 90.
Venue: Art Workers' Guild
Venue Phone: 020 7713 0966
Venue Website: http://www.artworkersguild.org/contact-us/Address:
- Reconnection Day: London
May 19, 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm