Perhaps your Process feels like a distant memory right now, but you’d like to remind yourself of how the Hoffman tools can support you to make positive life changes. Or perhaps you’re facing a life challenge – be it work, relationships, health, stress or self esteem – which you know will be supported through reconnecting to your Hoffman experience.
Reconnection Days are led by Hoffman facilitators and allow graduates to check back in with their Quadrinity and Vision, working through any current issues in their lives. Connect and join in the group work, as well as continuing your own journey. Wend your way home full of insights, joy and light…
What will I gain from a Reconnection Day?
* Check in and rebalance your Quadrinity.
* Reconnect to your Spirit and develop simple, daily practices to maintain that connection.
* Refresh your use of the Process tools.
* Revisit the tools that can support you in your life and all of your relationships.
* Remind you of your Process insights and reinforce your positive changes.
* Rekindle a sense of community.
* Refresh your vision, identifying and overcoming any blocks you may have to achieving it.
* Laugh, smile and have fun!
Date: Saturday 15 June
Time: Arrive from 9.30am for a prompt 10am start. We aim to finish by 5pm.
Cost: £120 per person – please book at the top of this page.
Venue: Guild of Psychotherapists, Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 0QA
If you’re not able to make this Reconnection Day, the next is in September. For more information, click here
A limited number of subsidised Reconnection Day places are available throughout the year to those who are students/unwaged or on a low income. If you would like to apply for a subsidised place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on +44(0) 1903 88 99 90
- Reconnection Day: London
June 15, 2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm