Our Reconnection Day in London will be led by Hoffman UK founder Tim Laurence (pictured).
Tim worked closely with Bob Hoffman in California before bringing the Process to the UK in 1995, and is the author of the Hoffman book ‘You Can Change Your Life.‘ He has taught the Process around the world for more than 25 years.
If you’d like to remind yourself of how the Hoffman tools can support you to make positive life changes or are facing a life challenge – at work, in relationships, with health, stress or self esteem – this is a golden opportunity to reconnect.
You’re welcome to attend this workshop with friends, partners or family members (as long as they’re Hoffman graduates too), wherever in the world you did your original Process.
What will I gain from a Reconnection Day?
* Check in and rebalance your Quadrinity.
* Reconnect to your Spirit and develop simple, daily practices to maintain that connection.
* Refresh your use of the Process tools.
* Revisit the tools that can support you in your life and all of your relationships.
* Remind you of your Process insights and reinforce your positive changes.
* Rekindle a sense of community.
* Refresh your vision, identifying and overcoming any blocks you may have to achieving it.
* Laugh, smile and have fun!
Date: Saturday 14 September
Time: Arrive from 9.30am for a prompt 10am start. We’ll aim to finish by 5pm.
Cost: £120 per person – please book above
Venue: Guild of Psychotherapists, Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 0QA
If you have any questions about the day or would rather book over the phone, please call the office on +44(0) 1903 88 99 90
- Reconnection Day: London
September 14, 2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm