This event is now full. Please call the office +44 (0)1903 889990 if you wish to be put on the wait list.
Perhaps your Process feels like a distant memory right now, but you’d like to remind yourself of how the Hoffman tools can support you to make positive life changes. Or perhaps you’re facing a life challenge – be it work, relationships, health, stress or self esteem – which you know will be supported through reconnecting to your Hoffman experience.
Reconnection Days are led by Hoffman facilitators and allow graduates to check back in with their Quadrinity and Vision, working through any current issues in their lives. December’s is led by Hoffman Supervising Facilitator Jeremy Kynaston (pictured).
Connect and join in the group work, as well as continuing your own journey. Wend your way home full of insights, joy and light…
What will I gain from a Reconnection Day?
* Check in and rebalance your Quadrinity.
* Reconnect to your Spirit and develop simple, daily practices to maintain that connection.
* Refresh your use of the Process tools.
* Revisit the tools that can support you in your life and all of your relationships.
* Remind you of your Process insights and reinforce your positive changes.
* Rekindle a sense of community.
* Refresh your vision, identifying and overcoming any blocks you may have to achieving it.
* Laugh, smile and have fun!
Date: Saturday 1 December
Time: Arrive from 9.30am for a prompt 10am start. We aim to finish by 5pm.
Cost: £90 per person or come with a Hoffman Buddy at the special discounted rate of £160 for both of you.
Venue: Artworkers Guild, 6 Queen Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3AT
- Reconnection Day: London
December 1, 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm