The Q2 is a three-day residential course that takes place in Process venues and provides the perfect space to reconnect with your Hoffman experience.
You can choose to do the Q2 with partners, family, Hoffman buddies or friends (as long as they are Hoffman graduates as well), and work on any new issues that are coming up in your life today.
The Q2 at Broughton Hall will run from Saturday morning (2 May) until around 5pm on Monday evening (4 May).
Costs and booking
- The cost of the Q2 at Broughton Hall is £1,275, which includes all meals and accommodation in a standard room. You are welcome to pay a deposit of £300 to reserve your place, with the balance due by Friday 3 April 2020.
- If you would like to book a premium or single room, please indicate this when booking and we will call you to discuss options, as these rooms will incur additional charges, depending on your requirements.
- If you are coming as a couple and would like to book a double room, or with friends or family members who you’d specifically like to share a twin or triple room with, please also indicate this on your booking form.
- If you are travelling to Broughton from a distance, it is possible to stay on the evening of Friday 1 May (before the course starts) and/or Monday 4 May (after it ends). The additional cost per night for this is £235 for a standard room (including dinner and breakfast) and £270 for a premium.
- We recommend that you familiarise yourself with our residential workshop terms and conditions before you register on a Q2. You can find them here.
The Q2: What people say
I left the Q2 with my awareness sharpened, my faith in myself reinforced, and my determination to keep striving towards the life I want – and undoubtedly deserve – refreshed. I have a renewed commitment to caring for myself; to be the real me.
‘I knew that I needed to do something and, since Hoffman had transformed my life in so many ways already, I had faith that the benefits of the Q2 would be revealed by actually doing it. Sometimes, you just have to hold your nose and jump…’
Cath McNeill, who did the Q2 eighteen months after doing the Process. Click here to read Cath’s article ‘I held my nose and jumped…’
Post-Process support events take place regularly throughout the year. You can see a summary by date on the Post Process Events page here.
- Q2: The mini-Process, 2-4 May, Broughton Hall
May 2, 2020 - May 4, 2020
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Venue: Broughton Hall