This event is now full and on a Wait List. If you would like to be added to the Wait List, please email us or call the office on +44(0) 1903 88 99 90.
The Q2 is a 3-day residential course for Hoffman graduates.
When we make a choice to use our tools, be mindful, and love ourselves, transformation happens. The Q2 allows you space and time to reconnect to the power of supportive group energy and examine what gets in the way of being fully alive and living your vision.
Unlike the Process, you can choose to do the Q2 with partners, family or friends as long as they are Hoffman graduates as well, and there is no limit to how many Q2s you can attend.
What’s more, the Q2 is now accredited for 25 hours of CPD – so if you’re looking for certified professional development training via your workplace, that’s built in too.
Q2 at Florence House: The Practicalities
Dates and times:
- Arrive from 5.00pm on Thursday 10 February
- Registration is at 9.30am on Friday 11 February
- Departure is at 4.00pm on Sunday 13 February
Cost: £1,100 per person. Single accommodation is standard, but couples are welcome.
Venue: Florence House, Seaford, East Sussex,
Use the button at the top of this page to pay a £450 deposit and reserve your place.
Couples booking together will receive a £250 discount (per couple); please note that there is limited availability for this option, so early booking is advised.
Balance payments and premium room supplements are due by Friday 7 January.
The Q2: What people say
I left the Q2 with my awareness sharpened, my faith in myself reinforced, and my determination to keep striving towards the life I want – and undoubtedly deserve – refreshed. I have a renewed commitment to caring for myself; to be the real me.
‘I knew that I needed to do something and, since Hoffman had transformed my life in so many ways already, I had faith that the benefits of the Q2 would be revealed by actually doing it. Sometimes, you just have to hold your nose and jump…’
Cath McNeill, who did the Q2 eighteen months after doing the Process. Click here to read Cath’s article ‘I held my nose and jumped…’
- Should this event be cancelled by Hoffman for any reason, you will be given the option to transfer any fees to a future event, or be refunded in full.
- Should you choose to cancel your booking before the balance due date of Friday 7 January, you will be offered the option to transfer your deposit payment to a future Hoffman event.
- For bookings cancelled after the balance due date, no refund or transfer or deposit will be offered.