Registration, wait list and other information
- If this Process is full and you would like to be put on the wait list, we ask that you register for a Hoffman Process where there is availability and then we will contact you to discuss the wait list status.
- The Process starts on Saturday with registration at 9am. It is possible to arrive the night before, at a small additional cost – this option will be offered to you in your registration email.
- Processes finish on the following Friday at 2pm. We recommend that you take the weekend immediately after your Process as a further time of retreat if possible, and we will provide you with a list of local hotels and bed and breakfasts.
- Florence House offers twin rooms as standard (shared with one other person of the same gender) and limited single accommodation, subject to an additional supplement. The enrolment team will discuss room options with you upon registration.
- There is information about our venues, locations and directions on our process venues page.
- If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and your enrolment has been approved.
- Information about payment options is available here.
- We highly recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions before reserving your place.
- The Hoffman Process is accredited for CPD. If you or your business are VAT registered and you are attending the Process as part of your Continuous Professional Development, you may be able to claim VAT back as a business expense. Please check eligibility with your HR department, accountant or financial advisor for details before booking.
Process: July 23-29, Florence House, E. Sussex
July 23, 2022 - July 29, 2022
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Florence House
Venue Phone: 01323 873700
Venue Website: http://www.florencehouse.co.uk/Address:
Florence House in Seaford has accommodation and living space for up to 24 participants. The house is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and has views of Seaford Head, the golf course and the sea.