The Process: Castle Grove, County Donegal
Costs, payment options and wait list
- Please see our FAQ page to answer any questions about costs, location and other practical details.
- The Process starts on Saturday with registration at 9am. It is possible to arrive the night before, at a small additional cost – this option will be offered to you in your registration email. There is the opportunity to stay at Castle Grove the night before the Process on Friday 24 November at an additional cost of €55 per night for bed and breakfast or €85 which includes dinner. You can confirm this when you register or on the food/arrival form that will be sent to you a month before the Process start date.
- At the end of the Process it is highly recommended that you take some additional time to integrate all you have learned and also to have some time to relax before rushing back. At Castle Grove you have the option to stay on for Friday 1 December and even extend into the weekend. This would be a lovely way to complete your Process experience. These additional accommodations are offered at special Hoffman rates and are payable directly to the venue.
- If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and your enrolment has been approved.
- We highly recommend that you read our Booking Terms and Conditions before reserving your place.
- Our Hoffman Supervising teacher and Irish Coordinator, Jeremy Kynaston will be leading the teaching team on this Process. If you’re based in Ireland, you’re very welcome to speak to Jeremy about the Process on: 1 820 4422. Alternatively you can call the Hoffman main office on: +44 (0) 1903 88 99 90.
Venue: Castle Grove Country House
Venue Phone: +353 74 91 51118
Venue Website: castlegrove.comAddress:
Castle Grove Country House, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Process: November 25-December 1 Castle Grove, Ireland
November 25, 2017 - December 1, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm