Costs, payment options and wait list
- Information about payment options is available here.
- The Process starts on Saturday with registration at 9am. It is possible to arrive the night before, at a small additional cost – this option will be offered to you in your registration email.
- Processes finish on the following Friday at 2pm. We recommend that you take the weekend immediately after your Process as a further time of retreat if possible, and we will provide you with a list of local hotels and bed and breakfasts.
- There is information about our venues, locations and directions on our process venues page.
- If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and your enrolment has been approved.
- We highly recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions before reserving your place.
- Process: February 16-22-2019, Florence House, E. Sussex
February 16, 2019 - February 22, 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Florence House
Venue Phone: 01323 873700
Venue Website: http://www.florencehouse.co.uk/Address:
Florence House in Seaford has accommodation and living space for up to 24 participants. The house is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and has views of Seaford Head, the golf course and the sea.
Florence House provides different levels of accommodation, so it’s important to speak to the Hoffman office if you require a single room. These are available on a first come first served basis at an additional supplement – please discuss availability during your enrolment.