We are happy to welcome Hoffman graduates to Closure at Broughton Hall, Skipton, the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales.
Closure marks an important transition in the Process as participants get ready to leave their Process group and venture back into the outside world. Your presence is a supportive part of that step into their new lives. For Hoffman graduates, Closure can also be a lovely opportunity to:
- Experience the peace and beauty of your Ceremony of Integration again
- Re-experience the visualisations around forgiveness, connecting with your parents and spirit
- Meet up with Hoffman facilitators and other graduates attending Closure
- Hear inspiring stories from other Hoffman graduates and share your own
- Enjoy a celebratory dinner with participants who have just finished the Process
Closure is open to all Hoffman grads, regardless of where you did the Process. The Closure ceremony starts at 5pm and we will be finished by 10pm. Dinner is on us, at Broughton’s award-winning restaurant and meeting space, Utopia.
We had a huge response to our last Closure at Broughton, and will need to let the venue know how many guests to expect, so if you’re planning to come, please let the Hoffman office know on +44 (0)1903 88 99 90 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know somebody on the Process at Broughton Hall (whether a friend or family member), please share that with the office too, as we will need to check with them that they are happy for you to come. They may prefer to keep their Process separate from their personal world for a bit longer, and we ask you to be respectful of their wishes if that’s the case. We’ll let you know as soon as possible once a facilitator has checked with them.
Please note that it’s not possible to attend the Closure of a spouse/partner or child, although we would love to see you at their Welcome Home.
- Broughton Hall is located in Skipton, North Yorkshire. The postcode for Satnav is: BD23 3AE. The Hall is approximately 1 hour by car from Leeds, 1.5 hours from Manchester and around 4.5 hours from central London.
- Dinner at Closure is complimentary and buffet-style. If you have any medical dietary requirements or allergies, please let us know by Tuesday 23 June at the latest, so that we can inform the venue.
- To avoid disturbing the participants who will be getting ready for Closure, we ask that graduates arrive at 4.30pm and park in the car park nearest to Utopia. This will be clearly signposted. Make your way to Utopia itself, where you will be met by a member of the Hoffman team. Once everyone has gathered (at around 4.45pm) you’ll all be led down together to the main hall for the Closure visualisation. Please don’t enter the main Hall or Avalon unaccompanied; if you arrive late, let the staff at Utopia know, and somebody will come back and get you.
- If you are unable to attend Closure at the last minute, please let the office know on +44 (0)1903 88 99 90.
‘Attending Closure is my favourite post-Process activity. I reconnect with my own Process in ever different ways, and at the same time, am able to take great pleasure in knowing that my experience and even my presence plays some small part in the never-to-be-forgotten memories of the new graduates.’ ~ David
- Closure: Ceremony of Integration
June 25, 2020
5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Venue: Broughton Hall