Closure evenings are held on the last Thursday evening of each Process and are open to all Hoffman graduates regardless of where or when they did the Process. Many Process groups return on their anniversary and we are always delighted to see graduates who did their Process overseas.
Please remember that you cannot attend the Closure of a spouse or child, though we would love to see you at their Welcome Home.
Closure starts at 5.00pm prompt. Numbers are sometimes limited, depending on the venue, so please book in advance with the Hoffman office on +44 (0)1903 88 99 90 or by email: email@example.com
Closure offers the chance to:
– Experience the peace and beauty of your Ceremony of Integration again.
– Re-experience the visualisations around forgiveness, connecting with your parents and spirit.
– Meet up with Hoffman teachers and other graduates attending Closure.
– Hear inspiring stories from other graduates and share your own.
– Enjoy the celebratory dinner with those participants who have just finished the Process.
‘Attending Closure is my favourite post-Process activity. I reconnect with my own Process in ever different ways, and at the same time, am able to take great pleasure in knowing that my experience and even my presence plays some small part in the never-to-be-forgotten memories of the new graduates.’ David Levy
Venue: Florence House
Venue Phone: 01323 873700
Venue Website: http://www.florencehouse.co.uk/Address:
Florence House in Seaford has accommodation and living space for up to 24 participants. The house is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and has views of Seaford Head, the golf course and the sea. Florence House provides different levels of accommodation, so it’s important to speak to the Hoffman office if you require a single room. These are available on a first come first served basis at an additional supplement - please discuss availability during your enrolment.
- Closure: Ceremony of Integration
September 14, 2017
5:00 pm - 10:30 pm