- Do you find yourself doing the same things over and over again, only to find you’re not feeling any better – and may in fact be feeling worse?
- Are you coming up with excellent excuses for not breaking a habit and blaming lockdown?
- Do you recognise you’re in a cycle of self-defeating behaviours, but you lack the energy to stop them on your own?
- Do you want to take the first step to breaking these behaviours and make more conscious, loving choices in your life?
On this one-day workshop, you’ll identify what drives your compulsive behaviours. Why you do them. What it is that you do. And how to break the cycle.
If you are stuck, angry, blaming and hurting right now, know that all repeating behaviour serves a purpose. And once you discover what that is, compassionate alternatives become real and achievable.
Join Supervising Hoffman Facilitators and addiction experts, Emma Ferguson and Mairi Russell and learn ways to connect to your true self and to what’s possible.
You do not need to have done the Hoffman Process to attend this event.
“The opposite of addiction is connection” Johann Hari
Date: Sunday 28 March, 2021
Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm, BST** There will be regular screen breaks and a long lunch break
Cost: £120. To book your place, use the booking form at the top of this page.
*** Please note that this is the day that clocks go forward in the UK to British Summer Time.
A Note on Confidentiality:
Confidentiality is important in this workshop so that all participants feel safe to be fully self-expressed and (if desired), to share their experiences. By registering for this workshop, you agree to not discuss any other participant’s experience or anything that another person shares in a way in which that participant can in any way be identified. You also agree to not audio or video tape any portion of the session and, wherever possible, to keep your own camera switched on in order that we are all visible and present to each other. This helps to enhance trust and community.
New to Hoffman? For more information about the Hoffman Process and other introductory events, visit our next steps page, where you can find details of other online and phone events, or sign up to our newsletter.
- Breaking Bad Behaviours: 1-Day workshop, Sunday 28 March
March 28, 2021
9:30 am - 5:00 pm