This Process is currently on a wait list
To join the wait list for this Process, we ask that you register for a later Process that does currently have availability. On the registration form, you are given space to indicate that you would like to be on the wait list for this Process date. You can find Process dates with availability here.
As with any registration, we will need you to cover the preparation steps so that you are ready to go if a wait list place does become available. This includes:
- paying the £500 deposit,
- completing an enrolment form,
- having a 30 minute call with a member of our enrolment team,
- completing our pre-course work, which typically takes around 6-8 hours
Costs, payment options and wait list
- Information about payment options is available here.
- If this Process is full and you would like to be put on the wait list, please email us or call (+44)1903 889 990
- The Process starts on Saturday with registration at 9am. It is possible to arrive the night before, at a small additional cost – this option will be offered to you in your registration email.
- Processes finish on the following Friday at 2pm. We recommend that you take the weekend immediately after your Process as a further time of retreat if possible, and we will provide you with a list of local hotels and bed and breakfasts.
- There is information about our venues, locations and directions on our process venues page.
- If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and your enrolment has been approved.
- We highly recommend that you read our Terms and Conditions before reserving your place.
- The Hoffman Process is accredited for CPD. If you or your business are VAT registered and you are attending the Process as part of your Continuous Professional Development, you may be able to claim VAT back as a business expense. Please check eligibility with your HR department, accountant or financial advisor for details before booking.
- Process: April 4-10 2020, Florence House, E. Sussex
April 4, 2020 - April 10, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Florence House
Venue Phone: 01323 873700
Venue Website: http://www.florencehouse.co.uk/Address:
Florence House in Seaford has accommodation and living space for up to 24 participants. The house is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and has views of Seaford Head, the golf course and the sea.
Florence House provides different levels of accommodation, so it’s important to speak to the Hoffman office if you require a single room. These are available on a first come first served basis at an additional supplement – please discuss availability during your enrolment.