You can register for the Hoffman Process by paying a £500 deposit using the form above. Once your deposit is received, the Hoffman office will acknowledge your registration and email you with an enrolment form. You will also be asked to arrange a phone consultation with a member of the enrolment team. This call enables us to ensure that the course is appropriate for you, that the timing is right and that you’ll derive the greatest possible benefit from it. If at this point it turns out that the Process isn’t for you at this time, we will give you some recommendations and refund your deposit.
Costs, payment options and wait list
- Information about payment options is available here.
- If this Process is full and you would like to be put on the wait list, please email us or call (+44)1903 889 990
- The Process starts on Saturday with registration at 9am. It is possible to arrive the night before, at a small additional cost – this option will be offered to you in your registration email.
- Processes finish on the following Friday at 2pm. We recommend that you take the weekend following your Process as a further time of retreat if possible, and we will provide you with a list of local hotels and bed and breakfasts.
- There is information about our venues, locations and directions on our process venues page.
- If coming from overseas, please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and your enrolment has been approved.
- We highly recommend that you read our Booking Terms and Conditions before reserving your place.
Venue: Florence House
Venue Phone: 01323 873700
Venue Website: http://www.florencehouse.co.uk/Address:
Florence House in Seaford has accommodation and living space for up to 24 participants. The house is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty and has views of Seaford Head, the golf course and the sea. Florence House provides different levels of accommodation, so it’s important to speak to the Hoffman office if you require a single room. These are available on a first come first served basis at an additional supplement - please discuss availability during your enrolment.
- Process: January 6-12, Florence House, E. Sussex
January 6, 2018 - January 12, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm