The Hoffman Process in Ireland
Our Process starting on Saturday 25 November to Friday 1 December takes place at Castle Grove Country House, a stunning countryside location in Co. Donegal. This Process will be led by Supervising Hoffman Teachers Jeremy Kynaston and Mairi Russell and supported by Senior Hoffman Teacher Emma Ferguson.
The total cost of this Process is €3,200. This includes VAT @ 23%.
You can register for this Process in 3 ways:
- Click on the link above to pay £500 in sterling via our website.
- Call us. You can pay your deposit of £500 or €570 over the phone with a credit or debit card (exchange rate will be checked when you call). You can call Jeremy on +353 (0)1 820 4422 or the Hoffman office on +44 (0) 1903 88 99 90.
- By bank transfer. Our bank details are here. Please email us when you make a bank transfer, and put your name as a reference so we can trace your payment.
If you are paying via a company registered in Europe, please let us know as you can reclaim the VAT. If you are coming from the UK and paying in sterling we will make the payment at the current exchange rate. Information about payment options is available here.
The balance of payment is due 4 weeks before the Process start date. We will contact you when this is due. We recommend that you read our Booking Terms and Conditions before registering.
Once your deposit is received, the Hoffman UK office will acknowledge your registration and email you with a link to our enrolment form. You will also be asked to arrange a phone conversation with a member of the enrolment team. This conversation enables us to ensure that the course is appropriate for you, that the timing is right and that you’ll derive the greatest possible benefit from it.
If it turns out that the Process isn’t for you at this time, we will refund your deposit. We can also make some suggestions as to what may benefit you instead.
Costs, payment options and additional accommodation
- The Process starts on Saturday 25 November with registration at 9am prompt. We recommend you arrive on Friday 24 November and stay overnight at Castle Grove. An additional charge will apply for this, payable directly to the venue – B&B €55. You can also have dinner €30. See our FAQ page for full details.
- Please do not book any travel until we have spoken with you and your enrolment has been approved.
- We will be arranging an airport transfer/taxi share on Friday 24 November for those arriving at Belfast airports. For more information on travel options, click here.
- The Irish Process will finish on Friday 1 December at 2pm. If you are booking flights from Belfast, please don’t book anything before at least 6pm to allow for transfers and check-in, or for Dublin, 8pm.
- We recommend that you take the weekend following your Process as a further time of retreat if possible. Castle Grove Country House offers the opportunity to extend your stay with them at a small additional cost of €55 B&B per night/€85 including dinner. Click here for more information.
- There is further information about all of our venues, locations and directions on our Process venues page.
Venue: Castle Grove Country House
Venue Phone: +353 74 91 51118
Venue Website: castlegrove.comAddress:
- Process: November 25-December 1 Castle Grove, Ireland
November 25, 2017 - December 1, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm